"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another —and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:24-25
At Kingscliff Church, we believe in a holistic approach to the Christian life, centered of course around the Word of God. We sincerely hope that you will feel welcome at our church and the many things that we do together as a church family. Please feel free to join us for any (or ALL!!) of our events and ministries below! (click on each for more info)
- Church Worship - Our main church worship service starts at 11am on Sabbath (Saturday).
- Growth Groups - Our church is committed to doing church like the original church did. Growth Groups are at the heart of this vision.
- Sabbath School - Small group Bible study for ALL ages starting at 10am on Sabbath (Saturday).
- Young Adults Ministry - Focused on young adults with ages ranging (but not limited to) 18-35.
- Youth Ministry - Focused mostly on high school youth aged 15-18.
- Children's Ministry - We have a lot of kids in the church and we love them all!
- Prayer Ministry - Lifting up our thanks, praise and requests to the Lord.
- Nourish - The health focus of the church.
- ADRA - Giving back to the community.
- Fellowship and Socials - A time of just hanging out, getting to know each other better and having fun!